Hawaii’s Better Business Bureau is looking for motivated and knowledgeable sales professionals to develop new business relationships. This is an inside sales position focused on the selling of BBB Accreditation and other services to local businesses. Our Business Consultants are responsible for researching organizations thoroughly and executing on all phases of a sales sequence.
• Consistently meet or exceed sales goals, demonstrating focused sales efforts,and an understanding of The Better Business Bureau.
• Expands sales in existing accounts by introducing new products and services
• Responsible for executing on all phases of the sales sequence such as research, lead generation, prospecting, and follow up.
• 1+ years of Inside sales experience.
• Ability to meet and exceed sales goals.
• Ability to maintain a high level of new business sales activity.
• Strong closing skills, work ethic and the ability to work independently
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
• Comprehensive Medical benefits including Drug, Vision and Dental Coverage.
• Paid Holidays, personal, Vacation and Sick Leave
• 401(k) Retirement Plan.
• Life Insurance and Long Term Disability.
• Fun, Energetic and open work environment.
• Flex Scheduling.
Please send cover letter and resume to Shill@hawaii.bbb.org